by Tyler Durden
52-year-old Belgian Geert Tack – a private banker for ING who managed portfolios for wealthy individuals – was described as ‘impeccable’, ‘sporty’, ‘cared-for’, and ‘successful’ and so as Vermist reports, after disappearing a month ago, the appearance of his body off the coast of Ostend is surrpunded by riddles…
- Written by Katharine J. Tobal
Colonel Sabow was Chief of Operations for Marine Air, Western Area. Shortly before his death, he learned of criminal activity by higher officials at El Toro Marine Air Base and others, involving illegal weapon shipments to Latin America, and drug shipments into various military bases on the return flights. He was intent on exposing these activities. The cover-up involves the DOD, the FBI and others. On January 22, 1991, in the backyard of his base house at MCAS, El Toro, CA. Colonel Sabow was found by his wife, dead from a gunshot wound to his head. The NCIS and Base Headquarters immediately designated his death as “suicide”. In fact, within one hour after they arrived at the crime scene, they called Dr. Sabow and informed him that his brother “committed suicide.”
- Written by Kimberly Clausen
President Clinton leaves in his wake a trail of allegations that would rank him alongside some of history’s most notorious criminals. He has been implicated in cocaine use by none other than his younger brother Roger Clinton, himself a convicted drug trafficker. In an Arkansas State Police surveillance audio tape, obtained by freelance journalist Scott Wheeler, Roger Clinton can be heard describing how he smuggled large amounts of cocaine through airports. Most significant were his comments about the then Arkansas State Governor, "Got to get some for my brother; he’s got a nose like a vacuum cleaner."
This is not just groundless speculation. In 1990 Sharlene Wilson, an informant for the Seventh Judicial drug task force in Arkansas, testified under oath that she had supplied Governor Bill Clinton with cocaine. Shortly thereafter the drug task force was closed down and Wilson herself was charged with drug violations. In 1992 she was sentenced to 31 years for selling half an ounce of marijuana and $100 worth of methamphetamine.
One of the first things Clinton did on assuming the presidency was to appoint Patsy Thomasson - a top lieutenant of convicted drug dealer Dan Lasater - as White House chief of personnel. Clinton then installed his friend Webster Hubbel as "shadow" Attorney General, until Hubbel was jailed for fraud. Prior to his becoming assistant Attorney General he had been over billing clients at the Rose Law firm, in Little Rock Arkansas, where he had been a partner with Hilary Clinton.
The list below is a partial list of the Clinton Body Count.
- Susan Coleman: said to have had an affair with Clinton before he became President. Told friends she was expecting his child and was 7 months pregnant when she found dead with a gunshot wound to the head. Verdict, suicide.
- Larry Guerrin: killed while investigating the INSLAW case. In brief this involved the US Justice Department using stolen software, modifying it for intelligence purposes and then selling it to foreign governments and making millions in the process.
- Kevin Ives and Don Henry: two 16 year old boys who may have stumbled across drug running operations involving Clinton at Mena airfield in Arkansas in 1987. Initial reports, by State Medical Examiner Fahmy Malak, suggested that the boys had fallen asleep on the railway line and been crushed. However when the parents kicked up a fuss another forensic report showed Kevin’s skull had been crushed prior to being placed on the track whilst Don had been stabbed in the back.
- Keith Coney, said he had information on Ives and Henry deaths. Died in a high speed motorcycle crash in 1989, said to have involved a car chase.
- Keith McKaskle, said to have information on the Ives and Henry deaths. Stabbed to death in November 1988.
- Gregory Collins, once again said to have information on the Ives and Henry deaths and once again killed, this time by a gunshot wound to the face.
- Jeff Rhodes was also said to have information on the deaths of Ives and Henry. He was found on a waste heap in April 1989 with a gunshot wound to the head.
- James Milam also had information on the Ives and Henry deaths but before he could talk too widely he was found decapitated. Once again the State Medical Examiner, Fahmy Malak, ruled the death due to natural causes.
- Richard Winters, a suspect in the Ives and Henry case had offered to cooperate and give evidence. However he died in a ‘robbery’ which was subsequently proved to have been a set-up.
- Jordan Kettleson was also said to have information on the Ives and Henry deaths. He was found shot dead in his pick-up in June 1990.
- Danny Casalaro, a journalist investigating Mena airstrip, the Arkansas coke trade and INSLAW. Had warned his family that he had learnt too much and not to believe it was suicide if he turned up dead. Shortly thereafter he was found in a bathtub in the Sheraton Hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Both his wrists had been slashed, one ten times, all his research material was missing and has never been recovered.
- Victor Raiser, the National Co-Chair for the "Clinton for President" campaign, died in an airplane crash in July, 1992.
- R Montgomery Raiser, also worked on the Clinton campaign and died in the same crash.
- Ian Spiro, said to have supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings in the INSLAW case. His wife and three children were found murdered in their home in November 1992.All had gunshot wounds to the head. Ian’s body later was found in a car in the Borego Desert. FBI reports concluded that he had shot his family and then committed suicide by taking cyanide.
- Paula Grober, Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf. Killed in car smash with no other cars involved and no witnesses. She is said to have been very attractive and travelled extensively with Clinton prior to her death in December 1992
- Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan and Conway LeBleu were the only four BAFT men killed at Waco. In an autopsy performed by a "private doctor" all four were found to have near identical "execution style" head-wounds. All four had previously been bodyguards for Clinton prior to their deaths in April 1993.
- Paul Wilcher was found dead shortly after presenting Attorney General Janet Reno with a report on Waco, Death ruled to "unknown causes".
- White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster was said to have been preparing a potentially damming report on Waco at the time of his death. His death, in July 1993, was officially labeled a "suicide".
- Stanley Heard and Steven Dickson were members of Clinton’s Health Advisory Committee. Both died in an air crash in September 1993.
- Jerry Luther Parks, Chief of Security at Clinton’s national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. He was shot through the rear window of his car; the killer then went to the driver’s side of Park’s car and pumped three more 9mm bullets into him. His family reported that shortly before his death their home had been broken into, despite a top line security system. Park’s had been preparing a dossier on Clinton’s activities, the dossier was stolen.
- Ed Willey, a Clinton fundraiser, was found shot dead in November 1993.Once again the death was ruled suicide. His wife Kathleen, who was working as a White House volunteer at the time, claimed that Clinton sexually assaulted her when she had approached him, distraught over the loss of her husband.
- Dr Roland Rogers a Dentist from Arkansas. Died on his way to the Sunday Telegraph in London to reveal "sensitive" information about Clinton in March 1994
- Kathy Furguson, a 38 year old hospital worker whose ex-husband was a co-defendant in the Paula Jones case. She died in May 1994, from a gunshot wound to the head, ruled suicide; curiously next to the body were several packed suitcases, as if she was getting ready to go somewhere.
- Bill Shelton was Kathy’s boyfriend and an Arkansas police officer. He was found on her grave the following month with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. Judged to be "suicide".
- Alan G Whicher, oversaw Clinton’s Secret Service detail. He was transferred to a field office in Oklahoma City in October 1994.Whatever warning was given to the other BAFT agents in the building (none of whom came to work that day) failed to reach him, he died on April 19 1995 in the infamous Oklahoma City bomb blast.
- Ron Brown, Commerce Secretary died along with 35 other people on April 3, 1996, in an air crash involving Air Force 2. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated and had spoken publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. According to one report he allegedly told Clinton, "he was not going down alone." However his death brought that possibility to an abrupt end. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the back of Brown’s head that resembled a gunshot wound. And we are not counting the other 35 people who died in the same crash.
- Shelly Kelly, an Air Force stewardess was onboard the same flight, at the back of the plane, and suffered only minor cuts and bruises in the crash. Indeed she was able to board a rescue helicopter without assistance. She died later died in hospital, supposedly from a loss of blood. According to journalist Joe L Jordan, an autopsy revealed a three inch cut over her main femoral artery which was sustained over three hours after all her other cuts and bruises. Thereafter Clinton ordered the bodies of all the victims cremated.
- Barbara Wise a Commerce Department employee. She was found dead in her locked office, partially nude and covered in bruises, following a long weekend. Officially she is said to have died of natural causes.
- Christine M Mirzayan, Clinton intern killed on August 1 1998.In the publicity prior to the Paula Jones law suit Newsweek revealed that "a former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with a story about sexual harassment at the White House. Thereafter Christine was found beaten to death with a heavy object near Georgetown University, Washington.
- Mary Mahoon was another former White House intern who was about to go public with a story of sexual harassment at the White House. Before she could though, some unknown characters entered a Washington Starbuck’s, where she was working, and shot her dead. Her two assistant’s, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans were taken to a room along with Mary and pumped full of bullets. Mary was shot in the chest, face and back of the head, probably with silencers as nobody in the densely populated area heard anything. Even though the killers left $4000 in the cashbox untouched, the police categorized the killings as a robbery whilst acknowledging its "execution style".
All the above died prior to Clinton’s inauguration in January 1993. In its aftermath the deaths not only continued but became even more numerous.
And still the killings go on...
Four members of Delta Force who were involved in the Waco tragedy died in training "accidents". They were Lt Col Anthony A. Boyles and Sgt Eric Ellingson, killed in river "training accidents." Master Sgt Gaetano Cutino, killed while "exiting" from a helicopter; and Sgt Jamey Dimase killed while participating in marksmanship training. These were men who had gone into the Branch Davidian compound at Waco and carried out the killings of 86 men, women and children. These men were hardened professional killers, yet even they had been disturbed by what they had been ordered to do and actually had done. So much so that given immunity from prosecution they were prepared to come forward and testify; needless to say they never got that chance.
Former President Bill Clinton either has to have the unluckiest friends, coworkers, and other associates on the planet – or he’s just another in a long list of criminal presidential thugs. For too many decades we have witnessed the crimes of people who hold high power positions in the United States, and other countries around the world, go unnoticed, unpunished, and eventually forgotten – no justice having been served upon them. For any average person around the world, the overwhelming evidence stacked against the likes of those, such as former President Bill Clinton, would have landed them in prison – most likely never to see the light of day. Yet these criminals continue to roam free, void of rightfully deserved intense investigation, void of prosecution – and their victim’s void of justice served on their behalf.
Source: Bloody Bill Clinton
- Written by Kimberly Clausen
Senator Nancy Schaefer (50th District Georgia) was an American politician and conservative activist, who served in the Georgia State Senate from 2004 to 2008.
Throughout her career as an activist and politician, one notable cause for which she dedicated herself to was as a champion for parental rights and opposition of the criminal organization known as The Department of Child Protective Services (a.k.a Department of children and Families).
Nancy Schaefer Speaks About Child Protective Services Corruption:
Four years of investigation into the corruption of child protective services led to the publishing of a scathing report by Senator Schaefer entitled "The Corrupt Business Of Child Protective Services" on November 16, 2007. After publishing the report, in a press conference she exclaimed that the report caused her to lose her position as a Georgia State Senator.
Declared Murder/Suicide of Bruce and Nancy Schaefer
Nancy Schaefer and her husband Bruce were found dead in their home on March 26, 2010, allegedly the victims of "murder/suicide". Even before an investigation could be initiated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites.
Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” despite statements by many who knew the couple well, that the theory of a murder suicide was highly unlikely.
Sen. Don Thomas, the Chairman of the Health and Human Services Committee, immediately propagated and expanded the “murder-suicide” theory without any first-hand knowledge or evidence. Activists supporting Sen. Schaefer explained that he constantly advocated increased power and authority for DFCS in spite of the evidence showing the organization was misusing that authority.
Nancy Schaefer's Knowledge of CPS Corruption
As a state senator, Nancy had become aware of extensive use of the Georgia Child Protection Services to allegedly kidnap children for profit, sexual exploitation, and, perhaps, other forms of abuse. When she tried to get this problem exposed and addressed through the Georgia legislature, her fellow legislators acted to silence her efforts and, as promptly as possible, cause her to be defeated in her third term re-election effort.
She was in possession of damaging information associated with prominent people in Georgia who had participated in and “benefited”, in one way or another, from the activities of this “human trafficking” operation. If you understand the history of this kind of thing, you will recognize that she would have had enough information to put “important people” in jail.
Nancy had become aware of extensive use of the Georgia Child Protection Services to allegedly kidnap children for profit, sexual exploitation, and, perhaps, other forms of abuse. Nancy had just completed a video documentary, and Senator Schaefer had also indicated she was going to publish a book which would expose the people IN GOVERNMENT who were abusing children for profit, and worse.
According to other reports, Senator Schaefer had received an invitation to a function in D.C. and would only accept it if she could have two bodyguards assigned to both adjacent rooms with unlocked access doors on either side.
In an interview with William Wagener, friend Jane Boyer confirmed that Nancy was afraid, of something, or someone.
Interview With Jane Boyer, Friend To Nancy Schaefer:Nancy Schaefer had told several people , she was getting death threats and Jane Boyer, of www.abusefreedom.com speaks of it and more:
Ruby Harrold-Claesson, Attorney-at-law and friend of the Schaefer's, stated in a speech made on April 1, 2010, that the investigation into the Schaefer's death was bias in it's conviction to investigate the case as a murder suicide.
The murder weapon was reported to be a high caliber weapon that no family member had ever seen before. The weapon was originally shipped to a dealer in a remote part of southern Florida in 1982 and the ownership records have since been destroyed, possibly as a result of a natural disaster. The case file was unable to establish how the Schaefer's, who lived in Georgia during the 1980s, acquired the murder weapon.
Allegedly Bruce Schaefer had compiled several suicide notes that were supposedly written after Nancy was shot and before he took his own life by shooting himself in the chest, a very much unheard of form of suicide by gun shot. Confirmation of the author of the suicide notes has never been firmly established.
During the time from June to December of 2010 several individuals filed open records requests for documents pertaining to the case. These records were denied due to ongoing investigation of the case. However upon completion of investigation, if you can call it that, Special Agent Whidby wrote the Final Investigative Summary and the Georgia Bureau of Investigations destroyed all items that were seized or created at autopsy. They then completed closing the case in February of 2011 and made the file available.
The conduct of the GBI raises legitimate questions as to whether or not they could have been compromised or manipulated by officials implicated in former Nancy Schaefer’s documentary and materials.
- Written by Kimberly Clausen